Below is a copy of our 2016 Federal and NJ State Income Tax Help brochure. Copies are available at the library:
Did you know that the Millville Library has copies of most Millville High School yearbooks available for anyone to enjoy? Just stop in and ask to see one while you're visiting the library. However, we have a few gaps in our collection and we need your help to fill them! Following is a list of yearbooks that we unfortunately don't have a copy of. If you have one of these, and you're willing to donate it, we would love to add them to our collection. Thanks for your help!
Yearbooks Needed: 1939, 1940, 1942, 1944, 1950, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1974, 1976, 1977, 1980, and 1989.
We would also appreciate having an extra copy of the following years: 1937, 1941, 1943, 1945, 1949, 1951, 1953-55, 1960, 1963, 1966, 1972, 1975, 1978, , 1979, 1981, 1982, 1984-88, 1990-94, 2003, and 2006-2016.
More Articles ...
- Social Media Resource Guide
- Snap (Food Stamp) Outreach
- Young Tree Pruning Workshop
- Fall Back With a Good Book
- New RB Digital Titles Available for Downloading!
- Free Passes to Wheaton Arts and Cultural Center
- An Early History of Tennis
- Connecting Families to Communities
- Computer Classes 2017
- Literacy Volunteers Needed
- Spanish Language G.E.D. Classes
- CUMBERLAND/SALEM ADULT EDUCATION SERVICES INVENTORY
- H.S.E. Classes (Formerly G.E.D.)
- Affordable Care Act
- Ready, Vet, Go