The Millville Public Library provides users with reliable information through the comprehensive database, Newsbank. Search current and archived coverage of issues, events, people, government, sports and more with the largest collection of full-text U.S. newspapers. Includes staff-written articles, obituaries, editorials, announcements, real estate and other sections.
- Search a single newspaper, a select group of sources, or the entire collection
- New content added daily from more than 3,000 full-text news sources nationwide
- Online access to local news, information and obituaries, available 24/7 in the library as well as remotely
Newsbank also includes America's Obituaries & Death Notices. Each day, America’s Obituaries & Death Notices collects records from more than 3,100 newspapers nationwide, making them available through one fully searchable database. This comprehensive resource features more than 45 million listings—this is about two-thirds of all recent obituaries and death notices published in the United States.
- Consolidates recent obituaries and death notices from newspapers nationwide in a single keyword-searchable database
- Covers 90% of recent deaths in the United States
- Search cities, states, regions or the entire country with a map-based interface